h Sophisticated Hobo sc
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
So Funny it Can Make You Cry

SYTYCD QUOTE OF THE WEEK

Travis on Monday:
"...Am I allowed
to cry on camera? ... or is that a Benjithing..."

SILLY TRAVIS. TEARS ARE FOR BENJI.
I'll make it short but sweet. Travis' quote is priceless. Benji does Broadway and Heidi spices it up with a ChaCha tomorrow on Fox. Oh, and someone makes Mary cry. I think she's channeling Paula Abdul.

Ok. So on to much more amusing things:

I love "Whose Line is it, Anyway," and I love this clip (click):"I'll be the prop!"

I found a post on CraigsList for someone offering up a paperclip in exchange for a crackhouse. Probably wouldn't take a whole year like it took the real guy with the real One Red Paper Clip. If you followed the One Red Paper Clip, you'll be happy to know there is a happy ending (click):What do I get for $10?

I swear to god, If I ever hear this song at a WCS event, I will gouge my eyes out (click):"Jump in my Car"



 
posted by isadanceaholic at Tuesday, July 11, 2006 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


***Before commenting, please recite:***
"Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.