h Sophisticated Hobo sc
Thursday, March 16, 2006
I Have MADD

I'm sure most of you who have interacted with me on some level or another have noticed it. I'll be talking to you, and suddenly my eyes wander and my eyes glaze over. The effect is completed with a slightly dazed expression.


"Hey, do you hear that song? I remember the first time I danced to it, [X] years ago at [Dance Event]!"


I start to groove. You start to glare at me in annoyance. Earth to Erica...


I have an affliction. A problem, if you will. And now I've got a name for it.


I suffer from Musical Attention Deficit Disorder. M-ADD. I can't help it. I hear something captivating, tickling my inner ear. I must press the pause button on the current conversation and explore.


Now that I've got an excuse for my inability to focus on anything when a good tune is playing... can I go home from work now?


Fo' shizzle.

 
posted by isadanceaholic at Thursday, March 16, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments:


***Before commenting, please recite:***
"Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.