h Sophisticated Hobo sc
Monday, March 24, 2008
Hint of Things to Come
Problem. Currently my monthly gas bill to get to work and back is costing me more than my monthly car payment and insurance COMBINED.

That's right:
40 miles one way.
80 miles a day.
400 miles a week.

Tack on another 50 for schmaltzy stuff and we're at a whopping 450 miles a week.

1,800 miles a MONTH.

I am perfectly capable of doing my job from home. Want proof? I did it nearly 4 days during the San Diego Wildfires. Will they let me work from home 1-2 days a week? Of course not.

I need a new job.
 
posted by isadanceaholic at Monday, March 24, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments:


***Before commenting, please recite:***
"Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.