h Sophisticated Hobo sc
Friday, August 18, 2006
Hail to the King, Baby...
... the King of SYTYCD, of course! Congratulations, Benji!

Being the pathetic overworked-yet-underpaid minion of my corporation, I was at work this morning and far away from any television sets so I couldn't watch Benji's Regis and Kelly interview. Fear not!

Thanks to the fantazzzmic advances of modern technology and related internet know-how of my favorite Fangirl ever, I obtained a video of Benji's Regis interview, as WELL as a rockin' AWESOME clip of his guest appearance on Fox And Friends in NYC this morning as a Guest Weatherman (PRICELESS)!

Thank you, Vixen! **PS.. if anyone wants to see video clips from the final show, go to her site. They're alllll there.**

Without further ado!

Benji on Live with Regis and Kelly in NYC Friday morning:


Just so you know, the following clip is without question my favorite EVER. It's so nutty... so OUT THERE... crazy! Energy! Spontaneous! RANDOM.

.... you get the picture...

Benji as the "Boneless Chicken" on Fox and Friends Friday morning:


Hmm... something tells me the WCS world is never going to be the same....
 
posted by isadanceaholic at Friday, August 18, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments:


***Before commenting, please recite:***
"Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.