h Sophisticated Hobo sc
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
My Friends: My New Drinking Game
I'm currently watching the Presidential Debate and playing "drink whenever McCain says 'my friends'" using a box of Franzia. This is solely due to the fact that I will not waste any of my GOOD wine on anything that comes out of his mouth.

Seriously man, I'm not your f*cking friend.

For those of you keeping count at home, I believe the total number of times the buzz phrase is uttered is somewhere between 48 and 52.

Thank god I started this game AFTER the debate started, huh? I'm still alive! McCain's goal to kill all those at home playing drinking games has failed, miserably.
 
posted by isadanceaholic at Tuesday, October 07, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments:


***Before commenting, please recite:***
"Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.