h Sophisticated Hobo sc
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Busted
So today I get an email from a field manager:

"I am sure you are going to kill me. When I got home yesterday and unloaded my bags I went to turn on my computer and the screen is cracked. I am not sure what happened. It was in the computer bag. The only thing I can think of is that my suitcase fell on it."

I give her a call, and she reiterates the email to me over the phone, again stating, "I don't know what happened. I can't think of any other way it could have broken..."

I hear a tiny voice quip in the background on her end of the line:

"Remember, Mom? You dropped it."

BUSTED.
 
posted by isadanceaholic at Wednesday, July 30, 2008 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


***Before commenting, please recite:***
"Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.