h Sophisticated Hobo sc
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Um Excuse Me, But You Have a Penis On Your Grocery Store Shelf....
For my lunch break today, I decided to take a trip over to Cost Plus to buy some goodies for the gift baskets I'm putting together for Christmas presents. Little did I know...

I was chatting with my dad on the phone and wandering the aisles when I spied the product.

"Oh my god, Dad. You will NOT believe what is on the label of this can in front of me! It's a dick!!"

People in the store stop to stare. Oops. Did I just say that out loud?

No joke:



What will they come up with next?!?!? No wonder I'm having a hard time finding a man! They're canning all their wienies!
 
posted by isadanceaholic at Tuesday, December 12, 2006 | Permalink |


3 Comments:


***Before commenting, please recite:***
"Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.